Struggling with challenges is prevalent today. With stress reaching epidemic levels, we are often ill-equipped to deal with what’s going on in our lives.
Added to this, we often feel we don’t have the skills to make effective changes.
We offer workshops for individuals and parents to attend where we provide tools and strategies which can be implemented straight away for effective results. Goal setting and committed action are a part of each workshop ensuring that there is sustainability for long term implementation of these positive and life-transforming strategies.
What other participants say
Mallika and Zerlina are fantastic educators and facilitators – besides imparting some helpful and practical tips that we can adopt on a daily basis, they kept the session refreshing and interactive, engaging the audience through media and hands-on activities. We left feeling more confident that we could introduce some positive change to the way we raise our children, and invite more calmness and focus in the house. It’s certainly not going to be overnight, but we are optimistic the skills can better help all of us deal with stress in the years to come!
My kids enjoyed the workshop and I am sure they (and I) will find these tools of immense use in our daily lives. So, thank you.
Excellent workshop! I felt that you both provided very useful techniques which I can apply to my family at home.
Reduce Stress and Rediscover Meaning
Sign up for one of our workshops now. We offer weekly follow-up emails for 6 weeks to encourage participants commit to their goals.
Our programmes include:
- Parenting with Mindfulness: Explore a range of mindful practices and strategies to use as a parent. See more »
- Everyday Mindfulness: Learn about mindfulness and its benefits. Committed action and goal setting to develop and deepen your practice. We offer 4 FREE follow up consultations to ensure that goals are being followed, and help revise them if needed. See more »
- Mindful Play (for Families): An interactive parent-and-child workshop where we explore mindfulness through games and hands-on activities. (For children up to 12 years old). See more »
- Parenting Teens with Heartfulness: Parenting adolescents requires emotional resilience. Learn daily mindfulness skills and strategies to help during this time. See more »
- Games Night: Connect, Converse and Relate through Play! Enjoy an evening of self-discovery with games that encourage conversation. See more »